Special Materials for GS Mains
- With respect to gender equality in guardianship what are the salient
features of Personal Laws (Amendment) Act?
- Bring out the salient features of Sabla scheme.
- Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY)
- Bring out the aims of National Population Policy 2000. Do we really
moving towards population stabilization as expected by National Population
- Bring out the new definition of Slums. Compare the 2001 census data on
urban slum with 2011 census.
- Bring out the salient features of Protection of Women against Sexual
Harassment at Workplace Bill, 2010
- Bring out salient features of the recent draft Protection of Children
from Sexual Offences Bill, 2010
- What do you understand by the term Social Networking Service What are
the emerging trends in Social Network service? Write about the potential
misuse of social networking services Bring out the social impacts of Social
- Bal Bandhu Scheme
- What is Human Papillomavirus (HPV)? Write about the Human Papilloma
Virus (HPV) vaccines.
- Comment on recent controversy associated with HPV vaccines project in
- “The lowest ever child sex ratio of 914 is witnessed an census 2011”. In
the light of the statement bring out the, region-wise and state-wise
distribution patterns of child sex ratio in the country. Bring out the
recent measure taken by the government of India to improve child sex ratio.
- Trace the origin of Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and
Prevention of Misuse) Act. Bring out the aims and aspirations of this act.
Bring out the Offences under the Act.
- What do you understand by Infant mortality ratio and maternal mortality
rate? Assess the Infant mortality rate in India?
- Revised National Tuberu1is Control Program (RNTCP)
- Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)
- Bring out the Highlights of Supreme Court’s decision on Aruna Shanbaug
- What do you understand by the term “Honor killing”? Bring out the role
of Khap panchayats in honour killings. Bring out the reasons for the
existence of Khap panchayats? How the Khap panchayats affect the women
rights? Bring out the recent initiatives taken by the Government of India.
- Write a note on New Pension System for all citizens. How the New Pension
System for all citizens is different from New Pension System of the
- The Right of Children to Free and compulsory Education Act
- 50% quota for Women in all tiers of panchayat raj
- Bring out the major recommendations of Minorities Commission s Report
- The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) and the
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.
- Give a brief account of Rastriya Madhyamic Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
- Write about ‘Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for Welfare of
- Give a brief account of Pradhanmantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY)
- Write about Urban infrastructure Development Scheme for Small &
Medium Towns (UIDSSMT)
- Write about The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya
- Write about Rajiv- Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana (RGGVY)
- Write a short note on Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)
- Write about Nutrient Based Subsidy Policy for Fertilizer Sector. Bring
out the intended benefits of this scheme.
- Write about Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Define Disaster. What is Disaster Management? Bring out the approach and
objectives National Policy on Disaster Management announced by the
Government of India in June 2010. Bring out the salient features of National
Policy on Disaster Management.
- Write about NGO Partnership System introduced by the Government of
- Corporal punishment and the National Commission for Protection of Child
- Write about new scheme for low income workers
- Section 377 of IPC
- Write a short note on Saakshar Bharat Mission
- Write about ‘Swavalamban’ scheme
- Who are the Naxalites? When did this movement start’? How did it get its
name? How, the Government views the naxal problem? Bring out some of the
recent initiatives taken by the Government of India to tackle this issue.
- Bring out the major provisions of Uniform Education Sill, 2010. Why do
we need uniform education system?
Go Back to Specia Materia Main Page